Our Property Management Advantage
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent property manager professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work. That said, we are one of the fastest growing management company in the Greater Los Angeles area. Our services and rentals cover Ventura County, Conejo Valley, San Fernando Valley and the surrounding areas.
What Sets Us Above the Rest
- No management charge when the property is vacant
- No charge for tenant search
- No mark-up for services provided by contractors
- Professionally licensed agents trained to service your property
- Free advertising until your home is rented
- Access to our established list of renters with years of positive track records
- ACH Payments for owners
- Online Payment Options for tenants and HOA Fees
- Hundreds of satisfied clients. Read some of our testimonials
Six Property Management Plans to Choose From
- Full Property Management Handling- we handle all aspects of property management from tenant placement, maintenance and accounting and billing.
- One-Time Rental Program - this program is for local property owners who have the time and knowledge to manage their property but do not want to do the tenant placement and property showings. We find the tenant; you do the rest.
- Tenant Screening Service - this program is for the property owner who has found the tenant but doesn't have the resources to run the necessary credit, income, employment, and criminal investigations/verifications.
- Limited Service - this program is for the local property owner who needs help advertising their rental property. We will place your home on the MLS system for all the real estate agents and Brokers to view, as well as on Realtor.com
- Vacation Rental Management
- HOA Management
You will find detailed information about each program by clicking the links above. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to serving you with all your property management needs in the near future.